Skincare products I’ve recently finished using. Whistle stop reviews below:
- Superdrug Little Blue tin: good old petroleum jelly – when I recently had a horrendous allergic reaction which resulted in a hideous rash on my face, this turned out to be a very unexpected skin saviour. I had tried everything and just smoothed this on one night before bed without thinking. In the morning I was amazed that it had soothed my skin and the rash, which I’d had for weeks, cleared up within days. I won’t scare you with the before and after pics! I can’t remember when I last used this stuff on my skin and I avoid mineral oil products like the plague but this worked. It won’t be an addition to my regular skincare but good to know it’s an option.
- Uriage Depiderm SPF50: review on this coming up. Thumbs up.
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial: review on this coming up. Thumbs up.
- Vaishaly Cleansing Balm: reviewed here. Thumbs down.
- Kiehls Imperial Balm: reviewed here. Heartbroken it’s just been discontinued.
- Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser: review on this coming up. OK.
- FAB (First Aid Beauty) Ultra Repair Cream: review on this coming up. OK.