I’m a creature of pretty simple skincare habits. My routine is cleanse and moisturise, adding an oil or serum at night. Yes i know no tone – may the skincare gods not strike me down! I should add that I have dry and allergy-prone skin so minimal products means minimizing the chances of any kind of reaction.
Out of all the skincare products, cleansers are my favourite thing to buy and use. Here’s is my current stash:
Left to right:
- Elemental Herbology Purify & Sooth Facial Cleanser (review coming soon)
- Rodial Glamtox Cleansing Balm reviewed here
- Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm reviewed here
- Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser reviewed here
- Antonia Burrell Natural Glow Cleansing Oil (review in due course)
- Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Enriched (sob I’ve just learnt that this has been discontinued – it was fantastic – why does everything I love get taken away sob sob sob)
- Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser (review in due course)
- L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil reviewed here
As you can see I love balm and oil cleansers and have tried a gazillion though I’m always on the lookout for new ones. The Shu Uemura and Pai Camellia and Rose Gentle Cleanser are repurchases. I’m aware that I don’t actually need to buy another cleanser until Prince George hits puberty and I am going to try hard not to buy any new ones for a while. This doesn’t stop me lusting after new cleansers though. Look out for a forthcoming post on the cleansers I’m chomping on the bit to try next.
Have you tried any of the cleansers above? Any other new balmy/oily cleansers I need to know about?
Cleansaholics of the world unite!