It’s Award’s Season so what better time to hand out my own for the best skincare I used last year. These were great, effective products that did what they claimed and were a pleasure to use. So you’ve read Wonderloving 2017 ~ Best Natural and Organic Face Products. Now it’s time for me to unveil my pick of the best Natural and Organic Hair and Body Products that I used in 2017.
So without further ado, Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Wonderloving 2017!
WONDERLUSTING 2017 BEST HAIR & BODY PRODUCTS
BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC HAIR TREATMENT
- Boucleme Intensive Moisture Treatment. The latest launch from curly haircare specialist, Boucleme, is this super treatment. It smells scrumptious and contains a host of delectable, nourishing oils & botanical ingredients as well as a new active KeraSym Shape designed to hydrate, strengthen, detangle, defrizz and define curls. It also all that brilliantly as also does double duty as a fab leave-in product for reviving curls. With the arctic weather we’ve had treat your hair to this pronto.
BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC BODY WASH
- Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Body Wash: As I’ve mentioned many a time, despite my Inner Cleopatra I don’t do baths. I love showers so shower products like this are something that I’m happy to splurge on. I adore the texture of the Musc Ravageur shower cream. It is ridiculously, sumptuously, divinely creamy leaving my skin feeling soft and the scent lingers for hours. You can read more about Musc Ravageur, a scent that some call the sexiest ever!
- Kinn Body Wash: the scent of this body wash, like all the products in the Kinn body care range, is a delightfully comforting and uplifting blend of ylang ylang, lavender and tangerine. It was wonderfully soothing like a big hug in a bottle that I found myself reaching for to unwind and calm my mind. Learn more about Kinn, a new British eco-chic range.
BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC SHOWER OIL
- Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath and Shower Collection. If you could pour heaven out of a bottle it would be these heavenly smelling oils. Each and every little bottle (all available full-size) is expertly blended to perfectly relax, revive, de-stress and more. You will never want to leave the shower.
BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC BODY BALM
- BYBI Babe Balm. The first launch from BYBI from the Clean Beauty Co team was this little pot of sunshine in a jar. A peachilicious coloured, multipurpose balm that managed to intrigue and delight. I have used a gazillion balms but never one that’s pink and made with sweet potato! I loved using this on my lips, nail cuticles and banishing any signs of crocodile skin.
BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC BODY OIL
- Omoi London Anti-Oxidant & Toning Body Oil. Inspired by London, where the founder once lived, this oil contains nature’s anti-depressant, St John’s Wort to help lift the spirit as necessary on grey London days. As well as nourishing and skin repairing plant oils including wild carrot seed and baobab (try saying that word without smiling). The London oil left my skin feeling soft with a lovely light scent that I particularly loved using during the summer.
BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC HANDCARE PRODUCTS
- Fresh Therapies Natural Nail Polish Remover: a natural nail polish remover that does the job perfectly without any noxious pong or nail torture. Made with biodegradable ingredients and no acetone, the Fresh Therapies nail polish remover was super nourishing to dry nails.
- Nourish Kale Anti-Ageing Hand Cream. I have super dry hands prone to allergic reactions, that provide quite a challenge for most hand creams. The Nourish hand cream managed to be rich enough to soften my hands, yet not greasy, and did not irritate at all. The formula includes kale (so of course I love it) along with argan oil, frankincense, myrrh, an anti-irration complex and ingredients to lighten dark spots and reduce inflammation. It certainly soothed and softened my winter tortured hands and made my crocodile skin feel like silk.
BEST NATURAL AND ORGANIC TOOTHPASTE
- Lebon Toothpaste. The Lebon toothpaste brings some chic to the chore of brushing teeth. The ecoluxe toothpastes are made in France with all natural ingredients including organic aloe vera and green tea. Available in six sophisticated flavours featuring mint with a hint of something else including orange blossom, cinnamon and pineapple, my favourite ‘Une Piscine A Antibes’ is inspired by the pool of the iconic hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes. No it doesn’t taste like pool water but has a delicious hint of liquorice.
Any of your favourite products in my list?