Skincare products I’ve recently finished using. I seem to have been on an Elemental Herbology trip!
- Elemental Herbology: cell plumping facial moisturiser ~ review coming soon
- Elemental Herbology: facial souffle ~ review coming soon
- Elemental Herbology: Velvet Skin winter body cleanser ~ rebel that I am, I’ve been using the winter set throughout summer. This sulphate-free shower gel did not leave my skin feeling striped and I really liked the fragrance. I bought it for half price and wouldn’t pay £21 for it though as it wasn’t life changing (in as much as a shower gel can be!)
- Elemental Herbology: Body Souffle winter body hydrator ~ as per above, did the job and was very moisturising on my dry skin without being thick and unctuous. I believe this has been discontinued now.
- Eve Lom: hand cream +SPF ~ review coming soon
- Korres: Pomegranate lip butter ~ review coming soon
- Pai: Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser ~ love this stuff read my full review here