Don’t say I don’t spoil you lovely readers. Yesterday I shared about the intriguing new fragrance, Abel, possibly the world’s first 100% organic eau de parfum (read all about it here). Today I have an exclusive opportunity for you to savour the stylish and sustainable Vintage ’13.
The good folk at Abel have kindly agreed to exclusively offer Wonderlusting readers a free sample! This offer is open to ALL my readers where ever you are on this beautiful planet. Though the fragrance is currently only available in the Netherlands and online, there will be more international retailers and news of a UK stockist very soon. So you will be one of the first lucky peeps to sample it.
To receive your free sample, just follow the instructions below:
You must be following Abel AND Wonderlusting on one of the social media channels below:
- Twitter: @AbelOrganics and @Wonderlusting
- Facebook: AbelOrganics and Wonderlusting
- Instagram: AbelOrganics and Wonderlusting
- Send a PM/DM on Facebook/Twitter to Abel stating that you’re a Wonderlusting reader and would like to receive a free sample. You’ll then be mailed a sample*.
Simples. That’s it. Feel free to leave a comment below too if you fancy it.
* Samples will be mailed while stocks last.
For more info on Abel visit: http://www.abelorganics.com