Wow time flies. Can’t believe I haven’t done an empties post for six months! Anyhoo here’s what I used up in March:
- Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm: lovely stuff – a great budget alternative to the Eve Lom cleanser. Read my Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm review here.
- ESPA refining skin polish: I prefer dry powder style exfoliators which I find less scrubby on my sensitive skin. I only began to use this when I ran out of my usual Dermologica Daily Microfoliant and found this in my skincare stash. I wasn’t expecting to get on with this but I did really like it. Review coming up.
- Merumaya Iconic Youth Serum: Big bold name. My dry skin did not find this to be a winner. Review coming up.
- Rodial Glamtox cleansing balm: I’m not a fan of this brand’s marketing. Products with negative names like Crash Diet, Size Zero, Skin Bleach, Boob Job etc do not appeal to me in the slightest. However I recently received a Glamtox travel set as a gift and I’ve got to say, I was really impressed with this cleanser. Read my Rodial Glamtox Cleansing Balm review here.
- Emma Hardie Hand and Nail Treatment Cream: I was trying to resist buying the acclaimed Emma Hardie cleansing balm which is on my cleanser wish list so of course I ended up buying the most expensive hand cream I’ve bought. Very nice but not worth £24. Review coming up.
- Pai Royal Jasmine & May Chang Replenishing Body Oil: another well formulated product from Pai. Read my Pai Royal Jasmine & May Chang Replenishing Body Oil review here.
- Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia: love this, kept my lips “cornflake effect” free all winter. Read my Nivea Lip Butter review here.
Phew I better get a move on with those reviews!