Well my three-month spending ban is underway and it’s actually been good to start using up the goodies in my stash. The last few weeks have been spent using up dregs of bottles so I could get on with opening new stuff. I’ll be doing another fullies (still trying to make that happen) post shortly.
- Bodhi Jasmine Falls body moisturiser: This was my first Bodhi (now called Bodhi & Birch) purchase but not my last. This I’m sure is a sure winner for Jasmine fans. Sadly I’m not one but was impressed by the depth of the fragrance. Has been discontinued.
- Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Oil: Read my detailed review here. Affordable luxury buy that would be good for those with nut allergies. I’ve heard a lot of raves about this brand and was looking forward to using this. It did the job but I wasn’t super impressed. Wouldn’t repurchase.
- The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter: the Body Shop has got its body butter formula down pat making it a skincare staple. Moisturising on dry skin and sinks in quickly. I have no idea what Moringa smells like but this was a white floral scent. Would repurchase.
- The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel: soap-free shower gel. Pleasant to use though nothing I’ll be writing in my diary about (saving it for the blog;) Wouldn’t repurchase.
- Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial: review coming soon. Really like this serum and have already repurchased.
- LAQA & Co nail remover pads: review coming soon. The best nail polish remover I’ve ever used. Have repurchased.
- Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream: review coming soon. I haven’t used Bliss products in a while. This was a reminder of what good products they offer. Really good hand cream for my dry hands. Would repurchase.
- Shu Uemura High Performance Cleansing Oil: my last bottle of my favourite cleansing oil that has now been discontinued (sob, sob). I’ve got a sample of the replacement – Ultimate Cleansing Oil – to trial and will report back in due course.
- Neom Complete Bliss Moroccan Blush Rose Organic Hand Cream: Wonderful smell, through actually not very floral, however was too light in texture so not moisturising enough for my Sahara dry hands. Has been discontinued.
Have you tried any of the products above?