I’m a lady sure but I’m not a particularly girly girl, I was a tomboy growing up and have never worn a pink item of clothing! But rose, traditionally seen as the most feminine of flowers, I completely and utter adore. The scent though more than the flowers themselves. There are a million different rose scents from fresh and sweet to sensual and sizzlingly sexy.
Aside from the intoxicating smell, rose has an array of benefits that make it great for the skin. Rose oil is antibacterial, healing, anti-inflammatory, nourishing and hydrating and is used in aromatherapy to soothe the mind.
I just did a quick tour of my home and here are all the products containing roses (not including perfumes) that I currently have
In the kitchen……
- Rose tea which I got in Chinatown
- Cocoa Hernando Syria 70% Dark Chocolate with Damascan Rose
- Rose jam which I got in Agros, a stunningly scenic, rose-filled mountain village in Cyprus.
- Rose petals from Wholefoods which I use in cakes and to make rose petal masala
On the dressing table or in skincare stash…..
- Korres Wild Rose Peeling Mask
- Therapi Rose Otto Ultra Radiance Cream
- Bodhi & Birch Desert Rose Rejuvenating Face Oil
- MOR Rosebud Lip Macaron
- Aesop Damascan Rose Facial treatment
- Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Oil Capsules
- Korres rose mandarin lip butter
- Wildwood Groves Rose Argan oil
In the bathroom or in skincare stash…..
- Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil
- REN Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish
- Jo Malone Red Roses cologne
- Aromatherapy Associates Rose Body Wash
- Elemental Herbology Neroli & Rose Damask Body Cream
- REN Moroccan Rose Body Oil
Yes so my name is Wonderlusting and I’m a rose-aholic.
What scent do you go gaga for?