I’m not giving up on making “fullies” happen. No no siree. So without further ado, here’s my latest round of products that I’ve finished (empties) and what I have replaced them with (fullies).
- Aesop Tea Tree Exfoliant – I love Aesop but I didn’t like this the first time I used it. It looks like dried leaves crunched up and I found it too scratchy on the skin. I then mixed it with an oil cleanser and oh la la, skincare heaven. I used once or twice a week and it makes skin glow. Will be buying again in the future. Replaced with Pai Organic Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator. I’m a big fan of all things Pai, all the products are made with organic ingredients and without irritants so perfectly tailored to sensitive skin.
ROSE BODY OIL
- Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil – a rich nourishing body oil from the well trusted brand. The scent makes me think of wet earth and gardening rather than a sensual rose though. I like the texture but not the scent so won’t be purchasing again as I have other Weleda body oils in my stash. Replaced with Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra Moisture Body Oil from my rose stash.
- Sprout (SW Basics) body scrub – love this body scrub made with just three organic ingredients. I had to stop myself from licking the jar. You can read a full review here. Have repurchased. Replaced with Sansceuticals Bio Active Body Exfoliant, an ecoluxe line made with highly active and pure plant ingredients.
- Rio Rosa Mosqueta rosehip oil – rosehip oil is a time honoured skin nourisher and I normally I have one in my collection. This oil is nice but has been replaced in my affections by the A’Kin Pure Radiance rosehip oil which I’ve already mentioned I’m loving.
- Honest Nourishing Clay Mask – good clay masks for dry skin are so hard to find. I loved this but sadly it’s been discontinued. Replaced with Sodashi Brightening Marine Mineral Mask. Sodashi, is the oh so covetable Ayurvedic meets pure botanicals ecoluxe line that I’ve had on my skincare lust list so looking forward to using this.
Have you used any of the above?