I think of Fenwick on Bond Street as my little secret shopping haven. It’s always an oasis of calm with no hassley staff. They’ve just launched a fab GWP (gift with purchase) which I slightly want to keep to myself so the crowds don’t descend. From today until the end of January (as long as stocks last), customers who spend £200 in the beauty hall can get their hands on a FREE ‘Here I Am’ beauty bag full of 24 luxe goodies, worth £250. The bag is killer, no filler! Here’s what’s in the ‘Here I Am’ beauty bag:
111 Skin mask, Cane & Austin glycolic acid pads, Caudalie Divine Oil, Chantecaille deluxe mascara, Christophe Robin shampoo and conditioner, Clarins Instant Eye Makeup remover, Darphin Hydraskin Light, DHC cleansing oil, Eve Lom cleanser, GLAMGLOW, IPD Alyssa Ashley, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Lipstick Queen Chinatown Catalina & Chinatown Chase, MOA The Green Balm, NUBO skincare, Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer, Phyto citrus shampoo, Racinne Ultimate Youth Powder Neck Emulsion, Radical mask, Sachajuan hair repair, Shiseido Gentle Cleanser & Perfect Rouges, Suqqu Moisture Mask Scrub, When-Mask facial mask, Xen Tan and Youth H2O Youth Activating Concentrate
“Here I am” were apparently the first words uttered by JJ Fenwick, when he first set foot in Bond Street in 1891. The limited edition bags are a collaboration with artist, Andrei Robu.
Fenwick is rather old-school with no online store so you will need to head to the Bond Street to shop and grab your beauty bag. Be savvy, stock up and get ahead with any present buying.
Here’s my suggestions of what to pick up in the Fenwick beauty hall:
- Charlotte Tilbury, head over to the uberglam makeup maestro’s newest counter. Read more about the range here
- Lipstick Queen, lipsticks and glosses to die for
- Frapin, French fragrance inspired by cognac and history. Read more about the range here
- SewLomax makeup bags, cute embroidered makeup bags with designs featuring lipstick so I’m sold!
- Sunday Riley skincare from this luxury range that effectively combines botanicals with technology
- The 7 Virtues fragrance, gorgeous range of perfumes with a purpose. Read more about the range here
You can check out a full list of all the brands stocked in Fenwicks Bond Street here