Happy New Year folks! Another year has whizzed by full of the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read, comment and visit my little corner of the web. I truly appreciate it. There will be a few tweaks to the site this year so stay tuned.
Whatever 2016 has in store, wishing you much joy, wonder and lusting!
Here’s a round up of the 10 most read posts in 2015:
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Review and Swatches these were my favourite matte pencil formula and yours too it seems.
- 2015 Top 10 Skincare Lust List featuring some of the best ecoluxe skincare brands I was keen to check out.
- RMS Lip2Cheek Review and Swatches a review of my single most used makeup item. I also had the pleasure of meeting Rose-Marie Swift, founder of rms herself
- Ilia Vivid Concealer Review and Swatches one of the eagerly awaited complexion product launches from this eco-chic brand.
- Boots Botanics 97% Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm Review this post was first published in 2014 but seems to remain eternally popular. A great budget friendly, balm cleanser.
- Meeting Sasha Plavsic, ILIA founder and first look at new ILIA launches meeting the founder of one of my favourite beauty brands
- 50 Shades of Orange Lipstick Orange is the new black. Published in 2014 but still popular.
- GOSH Autumn/Winter Velvet Touch Lipstick Review and Swatches great quality drugstore lipsticks
- Inclusive Natural Beauty: Alima Pure, Jane Iredale, Premae, Vapour Organic Beauty inclusive green beauty is a topic close to my heart and here sharing some brands offering a wide spectrum of complexion products
- New H&M Beauty Launches In the UK the best High Street beauty collection to launch in years.