Sharing is caring so to celebrate Organic Beauty Week, I thought I’d host a giveway of an Organic Beauty Pamper Hamper containing a selection of a few of my faves for you to indulge in. I love organic beauty, not because I’m terrified of ‘toxins’ but because it is full of amazing, skin nourishing, effective, natural ingredients that work. Using them is an act of love for myself and the planet. I’m grateful to live in a world where all these amazing things exist with an array of beneficial properties that scientific research has backed up.
However I don’t believe wellbeing and beauty is just about the products you apply. It’s what you eat, how you feel, what you do and think. So this prize contains some fabulous skincare products yes but also a cookbook, chocolate sweet treat and tea to chill out with – stress is one of the biggest skin aggressors after all. All the items are from companies I love that I hope you will too.
The prize consists of the following items, all of which have achieved Soil Association organic certification:
- Therapi Honey Skincare Lemon Myrtle No.1 Honey Gel cleanser, £25.50 – a purifying cleanser aimed at combination and oily skin contaning nourishing honey and natural extracts of yucca, lemon myrtle and refreshing grapefruit essential oils. Learn more about Therapi Honey Skincare here.
- Herbfarmacy Rose and Echinecea Toner, £18.50- a naturally refreshing, gently astringent and cooling toner to give skin a boost to hydrate and revitalise. Echinacea to help close pores after cleansing and Damask Rose to refresh and uplift. Learn more about Herbfarmacy here.
- Pinks Boutique Ocha and Rosehip Moisturiser, £27.95 – a light hydrating daytime moisturiser for normal, dry or sensitive skin. Blended with rosehip oil, green tea and aloe vera this moisturiser absorbs quickly and provides all day long hydration for your skin. Learn more about Pinks Boutique here.
- Therapi Honey Skincare Lip Nectar (an exclusive pre-release) – a delectable and super nourishing lip balm containing honey, beeswax and cocoa butter.
- Pinks Boutique Sweet Orange and Nerolin Body Oil, £29.95 – a heavenly smelling oil bursting with the sensual aromas of the exotic islands of Indonesia including neroli, patchouli, sweet orange and ylang ylang.Deeply nourishing, this beautiful body oil absorbs leaving no greasy residues whilst improving circulation and nourishing skin.
- Odylique Essential Care Mineral Lipstick in Cherry Tart, £18 – well you know I love lipstick. Odylique offer the first lipsticks certified to Soil Association and Fairtrade standards. Made with 100% natural ingredients, this is as true a red as you’ll find without any synthetics or carmine. The ecofriendly, recyclable case is made from sugar derived from corn.
- Eat Smart cookbook by Niomi Smart, £20 – brand new book by Niomi Smart, healthy living superstar vlogger and this year’s Organic Beauty Week Ambassador. Inspired by her popular YouTube series ‘What I Eat In A Day’, the book is full of mouthwatering plant-based recipes for every meal of the day.
- Raw Halo Mylk and Pink Himalyan Salt Bar, £3.50 – raw chocolate with purifying pink Himalayan crystal salt. With added vanilla, cashew nut butter, unrefined coconut sugar and lucuma powder, this bar has a deliciously creamy taste that will have you wanting more.
- Pukka Tea Pick and Mix, £4.98 – Pukka are my favourite everyday herbal tea brands as they are full of flavour, not to mention the delightful packaging. For this part of the prize, you have the chance to tailor make your own box by personally picking any 10 tea bags of your choice from the whole Pukka range!
This is a fab prize if I say so myself. And I’ll confess it’s taken all of my strength not to selfishly keep it to myself 🙂
How to enter:
- To enter to win this set of goodies, head over to Instagram.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on this post sharing a way you like to pamper yourself. Be sure to include your Instagram or Twitter username so I can credit the entry. A gentle reminder that you must be following for the entry to count.
- Good luck!