2016 really has been one hell of a year on so many fronts #understatement. I know there have been times this year when a few of my blogger pals have questioned if they should be talking eyeshadow when the world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket. For me the answer is yes as they’re not mutually exclusive. Living life is the antidote for me to the madness!
Thank you so very much for visiting and I look forward to seeing you in 2017!
Here’s a round up of the 10 most read posts in 2016:
- New ILIA Beauty SPF Collection Launch the hottest SPF collection of the year from one of my fave beauty brands. ILIA seems to be a reader fave with four posts featuring in the Top Ten!
- RMS Lip2Cheek Review and Swatches there were a number of new launches from RMS Beauty this year as founder Rose-Marie Swift had mentioned to me were coming last year when we met. The lip2cheeks remain ever popular though.
- 2015 Top 10 Skincare Lust List this post from early 2015 (nearly two years ago!) seems to be eternally popular. There’s clearly a lot of skincare junkies like me out there!
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Review and Swatches I have a soft spot for NARS. Sleek packaging and fab formulations aside, this brand has always offered an inclusive shade range and an eye for recognising striking beauty beyond the stereotypical.
- ILIA Vivid Foundation Review and Swatches a new liquid foundation from a green beauty brand is always worth a look.
- Meeting Sasha Plavsic, Creator, ILIA meeting the founder of one of my favourite beauty brands.
- Lipstick Lust: Axiology Review and Swatches natural and organic lipsticks have really upped their game with Axiology one of the best new launches.
- Ilia Vivid Concealer Review and Swatches like foundation, liquid concealers are a mission in green beauty. Checking out ILIA’s offering.
- Veggie Burgers That Don’t Suck this halloumi and beetroot burger recipe seems to have gone down a treat. I didn’t have the chance to add many new recipes this year but I promise to do more in 2017. (search #wonderlustingkitchen on Instagram for inspo in the meantime)
- Meeting Dr Marko Lens, Creator, Zelens learning more about the skincare range from the renowned plastic sugeon and skin cancer expert.
In 2017, I plan to keep shining a spotlight on products that inspire wonder and lust. Have a wonderful year folks!