As you know my name is Wonderlusting and I’m a cleansaholic. I’ve dished on my cleanser closet and my cleanser wish list so thought I would do an update. I generally have one cream cleanser, one cleansing oil and one cleansing balm on the go at a time. Below is what I’m currently using or is in my stash to be used:
- AFYNA purifying cream cleanser: This is my current cream cleanser so a review will be up in due course. In the meantime read about this new organic brand here (update: read review here)
- Antonia Burrell Natural Glow Cleansing Oil: This product gets a lot of love. It’s billed as the first 100% pure plant oil emulsifying cleansing oil. This is my current oil cleanser so a review will be up in due course.
- Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm 97% Organic: this is a repurchase. It’s a great budget friendly balm. Read my review here
- Dermologica Skin Resurfacing cleanser: I’m a big fan of Dermalogica products generally. This is a foaming cleanser that came in a set I got as a present. It’s meant to be suitable for sensitive skin though my dry skin doesn’t like anything foamy so we’ll see. I’ll report back when I start using.
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm: I do love a balm and this is so many people’s Holy Grail cleanser I had to give this a try. It’s one I’ve ticked off my cleanser wish list and will report back when I start using.
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish: Liz Earle recently ran a promotion offering a free trial . My past experience with this cleanser wasn’t the best so I thought I’d take this opportunity to give it another chance.
- Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser: this is a repurchase. I fell in love with this cleanser last year – it’s gorgeous. Read my review here
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ultimate Cleanse: Overnight Facial is a fab product. When QVC had a spectacular special offer recently with a bundle of Sarah Chapman products I had to grab it. I’ve heard lots of good things about this cleanser so looking forward to using.
- Shu Uemura Ultim8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil: this is the replacement for the discontinued Enriched High Performance Cleansing Oil which I adored. I’ll report back in due course.
- The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter: From my Body Shop haul. This is my current balm cleanser so a review will be up in due course.
- Tres Pure: this cleanser was on my cleanser wish list. I was intrigued by the powder formula. I’ll report back when I start using. (update: read review here)
Have you used any of these? Thoughts? Any other amazing cleansers I need to know about?